[Zope] Open Source of Confera

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:46:04 -0500

Greetings Zopeheads,

After talking about it we have finally worked up an open source release
of Confera.  This is *unsupported*.  For those of you who don't know,
Confera is a Threaded Discussion Product for Zope.  It is very cool and
is the only open source product so far to show off the search
mechanisms.

We hope that you in the community will take up Confera and make it your
own (and also support it ;).  We have done a little brushing up to make
it Zope'afied, and I have just confirmed that it *runs* with Zope
1.10.2, but from there your on your own.  If there are bugs, please feel
free to discuss them and fix them.

You can get Confera at:

http://www.zope.org/Download/Prereleases/Confera/Confera-1.2.0-nonbin.tgz

Regards,