[Zope] Var includes

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:40:23 -0600

This is my current code

<!--#in extra_pages-->
 <!--#in expr="_.string.split(location,'/')"-->
  <!--#if sequence-end-->
   <!--#var "_[_['sequence-item']]"-->
  <!--#else-->
   <!--#call "REQUEST.set('dirname',_['sequence-item'])"-->
  <!--#/if-->
 <!--#/in-->
<!--#/in-->

the 'extra_pages' is an SQL query returning location='rochaj/studinfo'
where
the rochaj is a directory name and the studinfo is a Document in that
folder. It is key that there may be an arbitrary number of directories
before the final Document is specified. What I need is some command to
put in place of the 'call REQUEST' which will put me in the namespace of
a folder in the current folder, i.e. move me one deeper into the
hierarchy, but without requiring an open and close tag, since they won't
operate properly inside of an 'in' loop.

Please help.