[Zope] Preserving Settings during a user's session

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:25:57 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Christopher G. Petrilli wrote:

> So why wouldn't XML-RPC work across HTTP?  This was my option, not
> across some other protcol.  Heck, ILU work across HTTP and I've heard of
> people making it work thru firewalls.  XML-RPC though on thought does
> seem like a good option, since it's standards based, and relatively
> light-weight.

    Excuse me, for I am ignorant in the ways of XML.  How would this be
implemented on the client's end?

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710