[Zope] Re: Moving towards a common goal

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:54:00 -0500

Robert OConnor wrote:

> There is an 9 message thread on the hamilton/locomotive/enhydra
> lists perhaps of interest to Zopists:  Zope was not originally
> included in the discussion but it should be and
> I made it so.

Thank you, bob!  (Bobo?)

Spreading the word is probably half of the challenge to Zope's success,
now - making good, available (free!) software is not in itself enough,
and it takes attentive and willing advocates to get the word out.  The
folks at digital creations are doing what we can to cover all the bases,
but efforts of people in the community, like yours, can help a lot!

> It is a long thread and may not be of interest to everyone
> but those strategic planners at DC (Paul...et al) may
> want to reply to these lists to the very last message at
> the end from Brad Neuberg.

We'll have to look into this - it's probably over my head at the moment,
but paul may find it compelling...

> Being that ZOPE is the best, IMHO, it only helps
> to let the world know!

:-) !

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com