[Zope] AW: [Zope] HELP NEEDED - EXTREMELY URGENT (Zope on NT4 SP4)

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:38:29 +0100

Jim Fulton:
> Have you tried re-trasfering the file?
> Feel free to call me at the number below to discuss this
> if you wish, or to send me the file (via private email
> not CCed to the list :).
Thanks for your offer, Jim. Since I haven't noticed that 1.10.2 is out
in the
meantime, I'll try this tomorrow - it's getting late in Germany... The
docs say
there's a problem with NT file locking fixed. I don't believe this is
the reason,
but I can't believe anything in the moment.

What I'd like to know is if - since the demo-var.bbb surely isn't
corrupted -
anyone can imagine another reason that leads to the exception at this
very
position. Something that could help me to reduce the possibilities.

Stefan