[Zope] Problems requesting SQL date fields

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:12 -0500

Maybe.  This is not even close to enough information for us to consider
looking at this problem.  Please send a *detailed* description of your
problem.  To help you we need to know what version Zope, what kind and
version of SQL server, if you can reproduce the problem reliably and
most importantly we need the traceback that your error is producing.

-Michel