[Zope] Python Extensions are easier than it seems

[PP] Jose C. Lacal jose.lacal@volks-pc.org
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:22:06 -0500

I just upgraded from 1.9.0 to 1.10.2 without a hitch on a 486/33 with Red
Hat 5.0 Plus I added Confera, which is an _amazing_ product.

Great job, Zope guys!!!

Dumb questions:

1.) It would be ideal for me to be able to use Confera to allow people to
post messages, and to have each message mailed to the subscribers of a
private mailing list (since not every member would check the Confera pages
every day). How could I do that? I am not a Python programmer (yet), so a
clear suggestion with sample code would be _greatly_ appreciated.

2.) Is there any manual / HOWTO about access control in Confera?
Specifically, how to give a bunch of users access rights to the Confera
forums.

Regards.

[PP] Jose C. Lacal  -  jose.lacal@volks-pc.org

The Volks-PC(tm) Initiative: Power to the Digital Trader.
http://www.volks-pc.org