[Zope] AW: [Zope] HELP NEEDED - EXTREMELY URGENT (Zope on NT4 SP4)

Robin Dunn robin@alldunn.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:51:58 -0800

>Sure I will, propably within the next week. I never compiled Python
>extensions myself, are there any instructions or makefiles in the
>source distribution, or should I have a look into Python's E&E
>manual?

I have made a set of scripts for win32 that build Zope from the source
distribution just like the provided scripts do on Unix systems.  I just used
them today on two different NT systems to build Zope 1.10.2. Go to
http://starship.python.net/crew/robind/#zope to get the zip file and follow
the instructions on the page.  Since these scripts create makefiles and use
nmake, the only requirement is having the MS VC++ 5.0 or 6.0 command-line
tools installed and properly configured (with environment variables and
such, use the vcvars32.bat or whatever that the VC++ install creates.)

--
Robin Dunn
robin@AllDunn.com