[Zope] eMarket product

Theodore Patrick tpatrick@IndigoNetworks.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:55:29 -0600

Mike,

CLEAR, but...

<DOCUMENTATION>
DOCUMENTATION MAKES SOFTWARE BETTER ESPECIALLY OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE(as you
probably know).

BUILDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF OTHERS REQUIRES UNDERSTANDING AND UNDERSTANDING
REQUIRES DOCUMENTATION OR ALLOT OF TIME. SAVING TIME AND GETTING BETTER
SOFTWARE ARE IN EVERYONE'S BEST INTEREST.

I understand that contributed products are not affiliated with Digital
Creations, and I understand that people are going to make them(That is ONE
BIG BENEFIT of OPEN SOURCE, isn't it?). So the individuals should more
openly contribute to the documentation effort.

If you post something document it. OTHERS will use it, modify it, and
document their changes. We all win.
</DOCUMENTATION>

My apologies for replying to you by <MISTAKE>, Michel. I will do better next
time.

Thanks,

Theodore E. Patrick
email: tpatrick@indigonetworks.com <mailto:tpatrick@indigonetworks.com>
phone: 615-777-0070 ext.125

Indigo Networks - The Ultimate Choice In Who Sees You.
http://www.indigonetworks.com