[Zope] - fsimport sets mime type for .jpg, .gifs incorrectly

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:00:39 -0400

Subject says it all. I used fsimport to load an existing web site into a
new Zope "site". The .htm documents were correctly loaded, but all
images got flagged with "application/octet-...".

I saw this also mentioned in the email archive, but no resolution on that
thread yet. Note that this is an entirely unmodified fsimport.

I was wondering if it's an fsimport issue, or a Zope issue. Anyone else
seen this?

Thanks

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836