[Zope] - Documentproperties - XML/RDF

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 20:30:23 +0000

Wiebe Kunst wrote:

> I am designing a knowledgemanagement system and right now Zope seems to be
> the best choice.
> But... I really need a property page for documents, implemented according to
> the RDF specification (www.w3.org/TR/WD-rdf-syntax/) and the Dublin Core
> schema (www.w3.org/TR/WD-rdf-schema/).
>
> Somewhere I read that a next version of Zope would include a property page
> for documents and I wonder if this can/will be done according to the
> RDF-specification in Python. Also if anybody knows about some efforts in
> writing Pyton code for handling RDF I really would appreciate some feedback.

Let me try to express my understanding of your question by
restating your question a bit.

  You want to maintain the properties defined in the Dublin Core
  for Documents.  That is, you want a Zope web interface for
  entering/editing these property values.

  Further, you'd like to be able to generate RDF formatted text
  for these properties.

Am I on the right track?

Jim

Technical Director   (540) 371-6909              Python Powered!

repeats.