[Zope] - Zope + Python CE

Wolf Logan wolf@searchbutton.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:30:34 -0800

howdy -- i'm from over in the zope list, but i thought i'd mention that
sockets are always available on win CE, but TCP/IP addresses depend on the
TCP/IP stack, which depends on some transport that can handle TCP/IP being
available. if you don't have a network adapter (and are not dialed-up),
you'll get IrDA networking, which can support sockets, but not TCP/IP.

i have to stop now. i've already told you more than i know.