[Zope] - Problems with Z ODBC

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:55:07 -0500

On 20 Jan 99, at 15:35, Christian Martel wrote:

> i'm trying to connect Oracle Database with Oracle73 ver 2.5 ODBC driver
> through Zope; But it fails with a invalid connection string error. Is it
> possible Zope doesnt deal with userId and pwd request from Oracle ? Is it
> an other way to connect with Z (Aqueduct is not in add form)

What version of ZODBC do you have? Earlier versions could report this
message depending on the result code of SQLConnect().

You may wish to re-download ZODBC and get the latest version, 3.03 if
you don't already have it.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836