[Zope] - The beginning of darkness...

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:53:58 -0400

Wouldn't it be easier to create an external product to do what you want?

Then you could call it, as

<!--#var expr="input_date(start='1',year='1999')"-->

At least, I think you'd be able to do it this way, since that's what I'm just
about to try myself.. (though not with dates)

However I also need to define a variable that could be used in the same
dhtml document "after" the above expr "call". I think that I may have a
problem defining a variable in the correct scope...

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836