[Zope] - Website recommendation

Kevin Dangoor kid@ans.net
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:34:32 -0500

	I was speaking with a coworker here yesterday, and he was saying
that one advantage that perl has over python is CPAN. He said that there
are tons of python modules out there, but you really have to go
looking for them.

	I've seen a few Products that people have put together here
and posted on their own websites. I think it would be good to take
the contrib area on the Zope site seriously, so that it will grow
into a repository as useful as CPAN.

	To get things going in that direction requires the cooperation
of everyone. If DC can keep the contrib area organized as the number
of Products increases, and if people make sure they submit their
Products to the site, we'll have the beginnings of CZAN :)

Kevin

--
Kevin Dangoor
kid@ans.net / 734-214-7349