[Zope] - ANNOUNCE: TinyTable Beta 1

Michael Bailey mike@bailey.net.au
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:40:54 +1100

I am pretty impressed with the TinyTable product however I can't
seem to work out how to search using a variable.

I'm trying to a tinytable to store a lookup table to convert
integers from a database query into the description of that
product.

The following works but I can't work out how to put a variable
in place of the '3'. Can this be done? Am I missing something obvious?

<!--#in "product_categories('3')"-->
  <!--#var name -->

thanks,

Mike

At 12:32 11/01/99 -0600, you wrote:
>ANNOUNCING TinyTables Beta 1 (0.7.3)
>
>TinyTable is a product designed to manage a small amount of
>tabular data.

<snip>