[Zope] - ODBC troubles

Jeff Nielsen jeffniel@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:30:25 -0800

I'm rather new to Zope and am having trouble getting ODBC connectivity to
work. I've downloaded the file "ZODBCDA-3.0.3-win32-x86-python-1.5.1.tar.gz"
from the web site, uncompressed it into a file named "sql.pyd" and placed
that file in the root of my Zope installation direction. When I try to add a
database connection, I don't see a choice of "Aqueduct ODBC Database
Connection" or anything similar.

I'm not sure that I'm uncompressing the file correctly. I'm using WinZip and
it prompts me for the name of the file to uncompress.

Any feedback, help, or an uncompressed copy of sql.pyd would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff Nielsen
jeffniel@ix.netcom.com