[Zope] - Forcing re-authentication

Pieter J. Kersten kersten@dia.eur.nl
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:18:20 +0100

I'm having some problems in my ZPublisher application concerning
authentication.

In short it compiles to the following:
- When a user connects to the application, an authentication is forced and the
user logs in.
- After a while, if the user wants to re-authenticate (in order to use a
different userid), he/she has to close the browser in order to get a new login
window.

This is considered painfull.
Is there a way to force re-authentication without leaving the browser
(Mozilla)?

Thx in advance.
--
Pieter J. Kersten; Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, dept. DI&A/S&N,
WH2-20, B. Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands;