[Zope] - Please stop the cross posting

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:56 +0100

Friends,

it is ok to cross post things which belong to two mailing
lists. But can we *please* take care about the subject lines?
I get crazy when I have to read

   Re: [Zope] - Re: [XML-SIG] RE: [Zope] - XML-style DTML code

Is it possible to always reply from the sig where the
origin was?

I will also propose to change Mailman to handle this
in a better way. My own patched version on Starship
never prepends the list name if it can be matched in the
"re" already.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>