[Zope] too many Zope logos

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:15:59 -0300

I have noticed a second Zope logo appearing in some places (notably the
Portal Toolkit Demo, but now also the www.mgmt-inc.com homepage, for
instance).

Since it is our common goal to evangelize the Zope platform, I believe it
is a bad idea to have two Zope logos floating around the net, as this
dilutes the branding effort.

I think everybody should refrain from creating alternative Zope logos. On
the contrary, we should establish guidelines for using the oficial logos,
and post "oficial renderings" on the Zope.org site.

In sum, we should all choose one logo and stick with it.

By the way, in my opinion the Zope logo as displayed at the zope.org
homepage is EXCELENT: it is beautiful, simple and can be recognized very
quickly. One cannot ask for more.

[]s
Luciano

--
Hiperlógica <http://hiper.com.br>
Automação de web-sites | Web-site automation