[Zope] win32 Zope2

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:17:24 +0100

I'm trying out Zope2. I have used the zopewin32 stuff from Anthony Pfrunder and
everything seems to build ok. When I run z2.py I get some warnings about Data.fs and in
later runs I always see the message

FS21  warn: C:\Python\devel\ZOPE/var/Data.fs Database records in the future

I then find that I cannot add simple DHTML documents. Although the manage stuff seems
mostly to work. I'm constantly getting the error message

          Zope Error

          exceptions.OverflowError

          Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

although I have managed to add some documents I suspect database corruption.

I have also noticed that http://localhost:9673/manage_propertiesForm
is accessible without logging in is this normal?

Any help appreciated.

--
Robin Becker