[Zope] semipersistent

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:06:16 -0400

Hmm.. I wonder what you mean by 'connection is dropped'?  HTTP
connections are stateless and immediately drop themselves upon
completion.

Do you mean to cache the images?  This would require writing your own
Product with some trickery.  Also, it would be possible to write your
own user folder which handled a 'session' and associated a certain
object store (whether persistent or not) that lasted in memory as long
as your session lasted.  This also would require some python.

-Michel