[Zope] Using Zclasses

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Michael Bernstein <mbernstein@profitscape.net>
wrote:
> If anyone else agrees with Alexander and myself that
> being able to
> assign 'pointers to objects' as attributes ( as
> opposed to actually
> instantiating an object as an attribute) would be a
> good addition to the
> Zope interface, let me know, and I'll incorporate
> your suggestions
> before I post this to the Collector.

I think this would be a *very* worthwhile thing. I
believe that someone (Ty Sarna?) posted a test symlink
Product a while back. Something that can perform that
kind of function and be lightweight and easy would be
excellent.

I, for one, would much rather use ZODB than a
relational database, but I can't imagine not having
some way to link objects together.

Kevin