[Zope] Running Zope with Apache

Jens-Uwe Schmidt jens@pr-schmidt.h.uunet.de
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 23:32:48 +0000

Hi,

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

The ZAP-Package works, but both methods for authentication pass-through
(as mentioned in http://www.zope.org/Download/Installation/WebServer)
simply don't work in my case.

Maybe someone can post his setup in httpd.conf together with locations
and access rights of the relevant files.

The mod_rewrite rules are just a nightmare to understand and pretty soon
I'll get a third party company to configure that in my box -- I'm tired
and can't afford the time to fiddle around.

No offence -- Zope is a great package and I just can't stop working with
it.
But hey -- that's the way the system works: Companies make money with
knowledge and not with stupid, monolithic Software bundles which never
do what you want.

jens
--
Jens-Uwe Schmidt   | jens@pr-schmidt.h.uunet.de