[Zope] Info about a Z Gadfly Database in a DTML doc

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:17:10 +0200

Iirc, Gadfly has internal tables/views just like, say, MSSQL or Sybase
has.

And iirc, they're called things like

__table_names__
__datadefs__
__columns__
__indices__
__indexcols__

and so forth. Check the Gadfly documentation and/or source code for more
information.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"It has taken the planet Earth 4.5 billion years to discover it is