[Zope] FYI: Articles about Zope needed

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:36:16 -0400

Hello Zopistas,

Would you like to write an article about Zope? I just got some mail from
Christopher Tan Teck Hean (chris@LinuxDev.Net)at Linux Developer's Net.

  http://linuxdev.net/

He says that he's interested in publishing writing about Zope,

"""
Actually, we would welcome any kind of article (reviews, tutorials,
etc).
The only criteria is that it should be of interest to developers. I
think
some introductory level articles on Zope would be useful, followed by
more
technical articles. Actually, I was thinking that maybe I could add a
new
column in LDN Journal dedicated to Zope, with articles submitted by the
Zope
community. I would be most grateful if you could ask/discuss this with
the
rest of the Zope community. Thanks for you help.
"""

Cool.

If you're interested in Zope and have figured out how to do something
cool with it, writing about it would be a great way to contribute back
to the community.

I'm not going to have a lot of time to do much writing myself, at least
not for a little while. However, I'm willing to help people who want to
write. For example, I'd be happy discuss article ideas with folks or to
read articles for technical accuracy.

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com