[Zope] documentation bugs

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:57:53 +0200

Which raises the issue of whether perhaps -- as much as it's an
excellent tool for documentation -- FrameMaker is the ideal tool to use
here. Other formats (XML/SGML, TeX) come to mind that are better suited
for the collaborative environment of an open-source project.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"He could open a tin of sardines with his teeth, strike a Swan Vestas