[Zope] documentation bugs

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:32:13 -0400

I don't like Frame because I can't run it on my computer, but to quote
Jim, the problem with out documentation isn't what tool it's written in,
but the quality and quantity.

Granted a more 'cross-platform' tool would be better in my opinion, and
also one which followed a more open format.  I'm going to be looking
into some XML stuff for an upcomming documentation project, a side
effect of which might be implimented here.

I have a lot of time put into lyx (WYSIMYM TeX editor for Linux) and I
find it quite usable, but it's image handling is pretty poor, and it
also is not cross platform the other way... many people here use
Windows, or MacOS, on their desks to client into our Linux and Solaris
servers.

-Michel