[Zope] date arithmetic in DTML

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:30:42 +0100

In article <Pine.LNX.4.05.9907131719340.3172-100000@ns.ac-copy.net>,
Joachim Schmitz <perry@ac-copy.net> writes
>On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:

the problem for me is that on win32 I get back
GMT Standard Time or GMT Daylight Time from the time.tzname function.
This appears to be rubbish as far as the DateTime stuff is concerned. If
I knew how I could hack the DateTime garbage to insert timezones of
interest. But then CVS is reporting lots of checkins all the time and I
just noticed another misfeature in external functions; no more try tab?