[Zope] uploading documents to Zope

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:43:22 -0400

Joachim--

Zope2 has a utility that can be used with older sites that you outta
take a look at.  It's in the utilities directory and it's called
load_site.py.

It will load the contents of a directory into a folder in Zope,
converting images to Images, directories to Folders, etc.   Just get the
source release for alpha4 and grap the script.

If you have luck with it, please let the list know what you thought of
it!

--Paul