[Zope] Client Detection in Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:42:23 -0400

This would require the maintenance of a supports database, like Roxen.
Roxen lets you do things like:

<if supports javascript>
  blah...

or something like that.  Idonex maintains a support database of browser
features.  This is an interesting feature, but we probably won't get to
it due to time resources.  If anyone wants to volunteer however, go for
it.  It's open source!

-Michel