[Zope] Scripting rather than using the management GUI ...

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@bigfoot.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:49:27 +1000

Can I bypass the management GUI and just use python
scripts to make changes to my Zope Object Database?
For example, I'd like to traverse my entire database
correctly setting the height and width properties of
all images.  I'll give myself RSI doing this via the
GUI.  The other option that I can see is to write
an external method, put this in the root folder, and
call it through the management interface.  The last
step seems gratuitous and I'm left feeling that there
must be a simpler solution.

Cheers,
Darran.

--