[Zope] really really refresh again

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:30:55 +0200

Forget the Pragma. The server-side version of Pragma in Cache-Control. In
other words:

<!--#call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Cache-Control', 'no-cache')"-->

Cache-Control has other options which allow you to fine-tune cache
management, such as the max number of days for which the document should be
considered valid (max-age and max-stale, iirc).

--
Alexander Staubo     http://www.mop.no/~alex/