[Zope] Zope v Enhydra v NAS v ASP?

Dan Libby danda@netscape.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:56:39 -0700

I'm evaluating application servers for a small project I'm contemplating
that will require persistent storage of user data (text + images), and
of course, dynamic personalized pages.  I would like to store/retrieve
all non-binary data (user and other) as XML if possible.

Can anyone point me towards a document that compares Zope and Enhydra?
For kicks, I would also be interested in comparisons with NAS, JSP, ASP,
etc.  I'm mainly interested in ease-of-development, user management, xml
support, and scalability/performance.

Or if anyone has used both Zope and any of these others, I'd be
interested in your personal observations.

-dan