[Zope] product management question

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:59:51 -0600 (MDT)

[or to make a long question short, does Zope have a notion of
"redistributable"? ]

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:45:53 -0600 (MDT),
Alex Rice <alrice@swcp.com> said:

Alex> Why does the "Distribution" tab dissapear when a Product is
Alex> "installed"?  (I think) This makes it difficult to manage
Alex> products-- if I am working on a project and I want to move it to
Alex> another Zope installation and then continue to work on it and
Alex> distribute it again, how can I do this when the Distribution tab
Alex> is not available? Can I just tar.gz what's in my Products
Alex> directory? Or do I have to use the distibution tab?

Alex> --
Alex> Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
Alex>     Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA