[Zope] please help test this site

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:49:47 +0200

If by "feedback system" you mean how it replaces HTTP error messages
with its own inane DHTML pages, you can turn this off. Go Tools,
Internet Options, Advanced, disable "Show friendly HTTP error messages".

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go