[Zope] ZClasses and default documents, and COM objects.

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:31:01 +0100

Hi Rob,

Well as I said, I'm in the final stages (at least of the Word stuff).

I'd expect a full release in about 2 weeks, (I need to make sure it works
because I need it soon for a project I'm involved in), so bear with me and
you'll be one of the first to see it.

On a similar note, I'm also working on a Word->PDF converter on a similar
vein, and also PowerPoint->PDF.  What with the stuff Anthony is looking at
we could have some sort of 'killer app' here, 8^).

Anyway, until the release, patience is a virtue you now ;).

See ya

Phil
phil@philh.org