[Zope] Oracle DA installation...

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:28:51 +0200

You need the OCI distribution and/or an Oracle installation, or at least
the include and lib files that comes with them.

Really annoying when you're working with an ISP's server -- or any other
case where the server doesn't belong to you and is not physically within
reach -- unless they're inclined to send you the files.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over