[Zope] Moving A Product to a new database

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:15:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Bruce C. Dillahunty wrote:

> OK, I must be missing something.
>
> I have a product I have created (with lots of ZClasses), which I wanted to
> move to a new "clean" database (the one that came with beta1).
>
> I export the product, move to the new system, try to import the product and
> get (MasterStore is the name of the product):
Only one try: Did you perhaps use ZBase 2 and try to import it now into a
ZBase 3?

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by