[Zope] Q: Zope2 version of "Contributions/DTML Example Folder"?

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:52:10 -0400

hm... is there some difference between the bbb.py on alpha3 and beta1? i'm
trying to convert that dtmlExamples export.bbe as well and first off i don't
see an -x switch and secondly i am getting an error message:

[root@diesel utilities]# python bbb.py -f export.zexp export.bbe

Corrupted data record at 9
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "bbb.py", line 409, in ?
    _read_and_report(file, rpt, fromEnd, both, n, show)
  File "bbb.py", line 218, in _read_and_report
    rpt(None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None)
  File "/usr/src/Zope-2.0.0a3-src/utilities/FS.py", line 110, in rpt
    self.tpc_finish()
  File "/usr/src/Zope-2.0.0a3-src/utilities/FS.py", line 173, in tpc_finish
    id=self._serial
AttributeError: _serial

not sure what's happening here :(

Jens Vagelpohl