[Zope] Q: Zope2 version of "Contributions/DTML Example Folder"?

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:18:03 -0400

thanks for the file, joe. the conversion worked, but it looks like alpha3
doesn't like it... LOL

anyway, i will upgrade to beta1 *after* the project that i am finishing off
<as we speak> has been presented to my professor. it works so nicely on
alpha3 that i just don't want to take any risks :)

i'll try the whole shebang again after that.

Jens Vagelpohl