[Zope] Zope 2 ODBC date errors

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:12:18 +1000

Its that damm timezone problem in zope. If the python string returned as
your timezone is not known to zope it barfs. This problem has been going on
for months and I feel because it is something that only effects non-american
zope users there has not been enough effort into fixing it. In fact I have
fixed this bug and submitted it and am disappointed that it has not made
into the source yet as was promised.
This is a show stopping bug. In certain countries any application that uses
dates from sql where a timezone is not supplied is going to crash!!!

Please stop being so US centric and fix this bug!!!