[Zope] Starting Zope2 on Win95

James M. Slack slack@orion.cs.mankato.msus.edu
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:20:34 -0500 (CDT)

I can't retrieve localhost:8080, because ZServer won't start.  (I get a
Naviation Error in IE).  I tried removing and re-installing TCP/IP, as you
suggested (rebooting after each step), to no avail.  I also tried putting
my hostname in the code

ip = socket.gethostbyname ('jimslackxl') # was: socket.gethostname())

This didn't help either.

ping localhost works fine.  Also, I use Apache regularly on this machine
for localhost access.

Any other ideas?