[Zope] "Access contents information" and SQL Methods; bug?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:27:30 +0200

I added the line in lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 435, as
instructed -- with no change in behaviour.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.