[Zope] Serving multiple Zope domains on Apache?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 06:12:41 +0200

Your patch does not work with Zope 2.0.

I desperately need something to work with 2.0. I have not tried Andreas
Kostyrka's subsiting folder patch, but it doesn't seem exactly "simple".
I just want my rewrite rules to work, dammit. ;)

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.