[Zope] any more information on using UserDB anywhere?

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:28:47 GMT

While we're on the subject of unsupported products and what's for
download on the website: i went through the stuff under "contributed
software" a couple days ago and saw some really neat stuff, but it
seems that development just stopped mid-way and of course there never
is any indication of conflicts with Zope 2.0. one product i want to
mention in this regard is NotMail, which i would love to put on my server.

if any of the authors who were so nice as to make them available for
all of us could make a quick statement as to their products' Zope 2.0
compliance and maybe add if the product is still being developed or
not?

that would be a great help i think :)

Jens

On 7/27/99, 1:00:58 PM, Michel Pelletier <michel@digicool.com> wrote