[Zope] Newbie question about trees

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Carlos Henrique Bauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to define a tree where branches_expr is not equal to
> "objectValues('Folder')". In fact a folder should appear in the tree just if
> one of its attributes is equal to a certain value. How can it be done?
Install the Navigation Product, and use:
branches_expr="navigate_filter(name,value,type,acquire,negate)"

name    is the name of the attribute to be checked, must be given.
value   is the expected value of the attribute. Default: None, if None is
        given, any value matches.
type    is the type of the wanted objects. Default: 'Folder'. If None, any
        type does match.
acquire Default: 0. If given a true (nonzero) argument, than the attribute
        will be acquired (inherited from the Folders above). In the
        default case, only attributes set in the object will count.
negate  Default: 0. If true, this will return the objects that did not
        match the above criteria.

Typical example for a tree branches_expr:
navigate_filter('donav','yes','Folder')
or
navigate_filter('donav',_.None,_.None) <-- this will match any object with
                                           a donav property, for example
                                           also Confera Topics, etc.

Typical example for use as a Folder lister:

<UL>
<dtml-in "navigate_filter('dolistas',_.None,_.None)">
<LI> <A HREF="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var dolistas></A></LI>
</dtml-in>
</UL>

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +54/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256