[Zope] Zope on Mac OS X Server

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:49:47 -0500

Any chance for us pro Mac people of getting a simple comparison of Zope on
your G3 and whatever PII/III machines you have?

Just trying to get an idea on "bloody fast". :)

As I haven't settled on a server yet, I am willing to consider a G3.
However, I don't want to compromise speed to do that.

There's even a new OS distribution coming out based on Darwin called
DarwinLinux. For info goto: http://www.darwinlinux.com

Just some thoughts.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin