[Zope] Testing for NULL values in TinyTable

Itai Tavor itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:43:29 +0900

Hi,

I have a problem accessing TinyTable cells having NULL values.

In the following table:

Columns: name r1 r2 r3

Data:
aaa, 1, 2, 3
bbb, 1, 2, NULL (the NULL is added by TinyTable when no value is specified
for a cell)

When iterating over the table rows:

<!--#in table-->

Each cell is added to the namespace, so I can access it with <!--#var
name-->, or <!--#var r1-->

The problem is that I can't deal with r3 in the 2nd row. Everything I try
to do with it (like <!--#var r3-->, <!--#if r3-->) ends in a "You are not
authorized to access r3" error!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Itai Tavor
--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --