[Zope] moving from 1.10.2 to 2.0.0a1

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 19:24:58 +0200

[Daniel M. Drucker writes]

Michel Pelletier wrote:
> We have just hired a technical writer, Pam Crosby.  She has only been
> with us a week so far but we expect to get some great documentation out
> as soon as she's in the cycle.

Cool, will she talk to us ZDP people?

Hi Pam, we're the Zope Documentation Project people. We're an ad-hoc
anarchistic horde of documentation writers. Welcome to Open Source! :)

> If you want to try your hand at some
> documentation and editing, you might want to check with the zdp folks
> (http://www.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zdp) they have alot of work lined
> up for writing zope documentation.

Speaking for the ZDP (btw, also look at http://zdp.zope.org), we'd
greatly appreciate editors to help us out! I actually wrote a post on
the ZDP mailing list on that just yesterday or so when someone else
offered his editing skills.

By the way, Daniel, are the the Daniel Drucker of net.legends fame? Your
name rang a bell, and I looked it up, and yes, the names match. So
please enlighten me! :)

20-something-Year-Old-Zope-Documentation-Project-Wizard-ly yours,

Martijn